Kingsley's Cranberry SalsaJulie
Always a big hit, especially at holiday parties!
- THROW IN FOOD PROCESSOR:
- 2 bags cranberries
- 1 small/medium onion, chopped
- 1 pretty good sized jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- PUT THAT IN A BOWL.
- THEN ADD:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3-4 navel oranges, cut into 16ths or smaller
- the juice of 1/2 or 1 whole lime
- then use scissors to snip in tiny bunches of cilantro to taste.
- STIR and ENJOY:)
-cranberries freeze well, so it’s helpful to buy them in season and then freeze them for later.
-oranges have to be chopped because putting them in the food processor just makes orange juice. try to catch the juice from cutting up the oranges and put it in the salsa to sweeten it naturally.
Source: Hannah Kaminer