Strawberry Cream Cheese Jell-O Squares
My favorite Jell-O recipe. This recipe can be made low-sugar and low-fat by substituting ingredients.
- For the bottom crust:
- 2 cups Graham Crackers, crushed
- 1/8 Cup sugar
- 1/3 Cup melted butter
- Mix together and press on bottom of 9x13 pan. Chill 15 min.
- For the filling:
- 1 pkg. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 3.5 Cups thawed Cool Whip
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Beat cream cheese and sugar. Gradually beat in milk. Fold in cool whip. Spread evenly over crumb crust. Top with fruit and chill.
- For last layer:
- 4oz. pkg Strawberry Jell-O
- 3/4 C. boiling water
- 1/2 C. cold water
- Dissolve gelatin in biling water. Combine water and ice cubes to make 1 1/4 cups. Add to gelatin. Spoon over fruit. Chill.
More top-rated recipes: