Pepperoncini SandwichesJulie Hutson
Submitted by Julie Hutson. This is the best tailgate sandwich ever! Once you try it, you will always get requests for the recipe!
- 1 jar of pepperoncini peppers
- 1 jar mild banana pepper rings (Vlasic)
- 1 rump roast or any lean beef roast
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- salt and pepper (just shake on)
Place all items in crock pot on low for 8 hours. You will know when it is completely done when the meat falls apart when you touch it. Serve on sub or sandwich rolls with your favorite sliced cheese. Would be great meat for nachos too.
Photo: Chandler, son of Rodney and Julie Hutson, enjoying tailgate food in the suite at the Jacksonville Jaguars vs Oakland Raiders football game.
Source: Julie Hutson