Pizza Pasta TossCarrie Rowland
Marinated mushrooms and pepperoni with five cheese spaghetti sauce and Penne pasta topped with melted cheese.
- prep time:
- 10 min
- total time:
- 25 min
- 3 cups (8 oz.) penne pasta, uncooked
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 4 oz. Pepperoni, quartered
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup KRAFT Finely Shredded Italian Five Cheese Blend
- 2 tsp. pizza seasoning, optional
- salt and pepper to taste.
COOK pasta as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, heat dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add pepperoni, and mushrooms; cook and stir 8 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add sauce; mix well. Cover. Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 min.
DRAIN pasta; place in large serving bowl. Add sauce mixture and cheese; toss to coat. Season as desired with pizza seasoning, salt and pepper.
10 pts with fat free Balsamic Vinegarette, fresh mushrooms and fat free cheeses.