- 1/2 pound sausage, halved lengthwise and sliced thin
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (8 oz) sauerkraut, drained
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 package (10 oz) refrigerated pizza crust dough
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Saute sausage and onion in large skillet about 10 minutes. Stir in sauerkraut, cheese, mustard. Unroll dough; cut into halves lengthwise and crosswise. Press each piece into a 6" square. Place 1/4 of sausage filling in a triangle over half of each square, leaving 1/2 - inch edge. Moisten edges with water. Carefully fold dough over filling, pressing edges together. Place on greased baking sheet. Pierce top with knife. Bake 12 to 15 minutes. Makes 4 pockets.
Source: Kathy Nofel (me)