Abby Cadabby's Magical Pumpkin Cookieskara
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 cups uncooked old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup dried cranberries
1. preheat oven to 350 F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
2. Sift the flour, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and baking soda into a medium bowl. Beat the brown sugar and butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed for about 5 minutes or until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Add the pumpkin; beat at low speed until blended. Beat in the flour mixture just until blended. Add oats; mix well.
4. Stir in cranberries. Drop the dough by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto the cookie sheets.
5. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool the cookies on the cookie sheet for 1 minute. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely
Source: Sesame Street Yummy Cookies