Banana Split CakePamela Fear
Perfect summer treat!
- total time:
- 20 (minutes)
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 pasteurized eggs (egg beaters)
- 2 sticks soft butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 5-6 bananas, sliced lengthwise
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained (save juice)
- 1 container cool whip, thawed
- Chopped nuts (optional)
- cherries (optional for decoration)
Combine graham crackers and melted butter and press into 9X13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 5 minutes.
Beat egg beaters, butter, and powdered sugar for 10 minutes. Then pour over crust. Dip sliced bananas in saved pineapple juice, then lay bananas over mixture in pan, then spread crushed pineapple on top of bananas. Top with cool whip topping and nuts. Refrigerate overnight.
Source: Pam Fear