Spiced Pumpkin Mousse Trifle
One of my new favorites as of October 2008. It’s pretty easy & very tasty, so I made it for Halloween & Thanksgiving.
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 15-ounce can pure pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch ground cloves
- Pinch salt
- 1 7.5-ounce jar marshmallow cream
- 3 cups chopped gingersnaps, plus crushed gingersnaps for sprinkling
- 3 tablespoons dark rum or rum extract
As found in the pages of Everyday with Rachael Ray magazine, November 2008 issue.
More top-rated recipes: