Wolf Meatballs aka 'Wolf Balls'
I found a recipe for meatballs and as a different spin - decided to stuff them with mozzarella cheese. These are Nate’s favorite...and likes to refer to them as Wolf Balls.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 string cheese
More top-rated recipes: