Glazed Chicken and VegetablesJoy
When baked you can’t tell the apples from the potatoes so it is a real surprise when you take a bite!
- prep time:
- 35 min
- total time:
- 1 hr
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 6 medium carrots, bias sliced and cut in half
- 2-3 medium apples, peeled, cored and quartered
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp. margarine
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1-2 tsp. curry (depending on taste
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. ginger
Boil chicken for 10 minutes. In separate pan par boil potatoes and carrots for 10-15 minutes or until almost done.
In a saucepan mix all sauce/Glaze ingredients. Bring to a boil. Set aside.
Arrange chicken, vegetables and apples in a 13x9 inch baking pan. Spoon on glaze. Bake in a 350° oven for 25-30 minutes or until glaze is bubbly.