Cauliflower Soup | zuppa di cavolfiore
I made this the night I returned from Paris in early December. Rome was cold, and Mauro and I hadn’t seen one another in days. He was surprised this creamy soup contained neither creme nor potatoes. We were so happy to be at the same table again. This creamy, healthy soup was warming and yet light to digest.
- 1 teaspoon light vegetable oil
- 1 small yellow onion sliced in small pieces
- one head of cauliflower chopped small
- chicken or vegetable stock
- pinch of coriander
- salt and pepper
- grated parmesan (optional)
- toasted Italian bread (optional)
You can add a whole garlic clove while cooking, but I suggest removing it before pureeing the soup.
Source: Claudia Palmira
More top-rated recipes: