Tuna Noodle CasseroleSherri McInroy
You either love it or hate it. This recipe is sure to please.
- 6 ounces medium noodles cooked, drained
- 6.5 or 7 oz can tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sliced celery (optional)
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can 10.5 oz condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 4 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Combine noodles, tuna, mayonnaise, celery, onion, salt, mushroom soup, and cheese together. Turn into 2 quart casserole dish. Bake, uncovered, at 425 degrees for 20 - 30 minutes.
Source: Better Homes & Gardens Cookbook