Harvest Corn Pasta
This recipe was pirated from Babbo in NYC. That was a great night for the both of us! You will have to make your own wine pairing for it, but this recipe will remind you of that night every time you make it.
- 1 ear fresh sweet corn cooked, and then cut the corn from the husk
- 1-2 cherry pepper(s) chopped
- 1/2 cup high quality parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup white wine (pinot grigio or sauvignon blanc, nothing sweet, but not chardonnay)
- 3/4 cup chicken stock or broth
- 3 tbsp EV olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil cut into strips (take the leaves and roll them together length wise and then cut the roll- you will get nice strips). Save a few strips for finishing.
- 1 lb. good quality fettuccini, I use spinach (green) fettuccini
More top-rated recipes: