Roasted CauliflowerJessi Jacobs
- 1 head cauliflower (about 2 pounds), cut into bite-size florets (about 8 cups)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons roughly chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh chopped Italian Parsley
- Mix all and sprinkle over the top of the cooked cauliflower. put under the broiler until browned.
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil, garlic, and red pepper on a baking sheet; sprinkle with the salt and thyme and toss again. Cover and Roast until golden and tender, about 40 minutes.
Source: Jessi Jacobs