Easy "Pot Pie" MealPatricia Niceley
This is a 15 minute meal that is easy to make on a busy day.
- prep time:
- 5 min
- total time:
- 15 min
- 1 can cream of potato soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom (or celery or chicken, etc.) soup
- 1/2 c. milk
- 1 can mixed veggies, drained (or 1 cup frozen veggies, thawed)
- Diced cooked chicken or turkey
- Pepper to taste
- 1 can biscuits (e.g., Pillsbury Grands)
Prepare biscuits as directed.
Mix ingredients together in pot. Heat over medium heat until warm.
Pour heated mixture over split biscuits.
This is a great way to use leftover chicken or turkey.
Source: Patricia Niceley