White Corn & Baby Pea Salad
This is great as a salad, or as a dip!
- 1 16 oz pkg frozen white whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1 16 oz pkg froze baby peas, thawed
- 1 cup chopped, peeled jicama (it’s in the produce section near the turnips)
- 2/3 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions (4)
- 1/4 cup chopped red or orange sweet pepper
- 1/2 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
This is a great side dish, but also works as a healthy dip. If using as a dip, I recommend buying scoops tortillas to help keep the veggies on the chips. The first time we ate this was on 7/27/04.
More top-rated recipes: