Spicy Shrimp and Pasta CasseroleJoy
Have you ever tasted anything of Paula Deen’s that isn’t delicious? This is a great way to “spice up” your shrimp a little.
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp dried basil, crushed
- 1 tsp dried oregano, crushed
- 9 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked
- 16 ounces mild salsa, thick and chunky
- 2 lbs shrimp, cleaned, peeled, and deveined
- 1/2 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12 x 8 inch pan or glass dish with butter. Combine eggs, half-and-half, yogurt, Swiss and feta cheeses, parsley, basil, and oregano in medium bowl; mix well. Spread half the pasta on bottom of prepared pan. Cover with salsa. Add half of the shrimp. Cover with the Monterey Jack cheese. Cover with the remaining pasta and shrimp. Spread egg mixture over top. Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes.
Source: Kara - P.D.’s cookbook