Tomato, Red Pepper, Basil and Feta Dip
A quick appetizer/dip that serves many.
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 (7 oz.) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 (8 oz.) jar sun dried tomatoes in oil, drained
- 1/4 cup bottled peperoncini, drained
- 1/2 lb. crumbled feta (1 1/2 cups)
- 8 oz. cream cheese pckg., softened
- 1/4 t. worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup fresh parsley
Can be made ahead of time and refrigerated. Bring to room temperature before serving.
More top-rated recipes: