Million Dollar SpaghettiKelly
- 7 oz. pkg. thin spaghetti noodles
- 1 tsp. butter
- 1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp. minced green pepper
- 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 8 oz. cottage cheese
- 1/3 c. onion
- 2 tsp. melted butter
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce
1. Cook spaghetti noodles and drain. Saute beef in butter until brown, then add onions, green peppers, salt, pepper and tomato sauce. Remove from heat.
2.Combine cheeses and sour cream.
3. Using a 2 quart casserole dish, spread half of spaghetti noodles, cover with cheese and then cover with meat sauce and add remaining noodles to the top.
4. Pour melted butter over spaghetti noodles then spread remaining meat sauce over the top.
5. Bake at 325-350 for about 30 minutes.
Source: Aunt Betty Martin