McGuire’s Original Irish WakeJackie Austin
Original recipe from McGuire’s Restaurant in Pensacola, Florida. These are so potent they have a 2 drink maximum and will not serve them after midnight! “ T’was a woman who drove me to drink, and I’ve never had the chance to thank her.”- McGuire’s cousin Nathan
- 1.5 oz of Bacardi Light Rum
- 1.5 oz. Bacardi Gold Rum
- 1.5 oz. Blue Curaçao Liquor
- 1 oz. Bacardi 151 Rum
- Fresh Squeezed Florida Orange Juice
1. Pack a 32 oz “Wake Glass” with ice.
2. Combine all liquors and add orange juice.
3. Stir to combine
4. Drink slowly with a long straw!
wake glasses= large mouth mason jars Buy the official glass at www.mcguiresirishpub.com
Source: McGuires Irish Pub