Chicken DivanHeather Palmer
From: Grandma Weber
- total time:
- 45 min
- 3 cooked chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 lbs broccoli (1 frozen bag)
- 1 can cream chicken or mushroom soup
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp curry
- 1/2 tsp dry mustard (optional)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
Cook broccoli and place in bottom of greased 9x13 pan.
Cover with chicken.
Combine soup, mayo, milk, cheeses, lemon juice, curry and mustard.
Pour over chicken.
Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Bake at 350° for 30 mins, until heated through.
Serve with rice.
Source: Heather Palmer