Pork Medallions AlfredoAlexis
A Kraft Magazine recipe favorite from Sophomore Year
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 lb), cut into 1/2-inch think slices
- 4 oz (1/2 of 8 oz pkg.) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup fat-free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
Spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Heat on medium-high heat. Add meat; cook 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned on both sides.
Add cream cheese, broth, dressing, Parmesan cheese and juice; stir until cream cheese is melted and mixture is well blended. Cook 3 minutes or until sauce is thickened and meat is cooked through. Sprinkle with basil.
Served over cooked egg noodles and peas.