This is my version of lasagna. I learned this from our neighbor Violet when I was a young girl. It was a tradition for Christmas for several years, until I got Randy’s Brisket recipe!!
- 2 boxes lasagna noodles
- 1 package of chicken sausage
- your favorite meatballs
- I use the Little Venice Sauce recipe - batch
- Large container of whole milk ricotta cheese
- Large package of shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh grated Parmesan Cheese - lots of it
This is very easy to make vegetarian, omit all meat, add sauteed veggie. Squash, onions and mushrooms.You can also use part skim cheeses, I think it taste better with whole milk cheeses.
Source: Debbie Kemberling
More top-rated recipes: