Chex Muddy BuddiesCeleste Francisco
Bite sized candy-like treat
- total time:
- 15 min
- 9 Cups Chex cereal (any variety)
- 1 Cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 Cup peanut butter
- 1/4 Cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 Cups powdered sugar
1. Into a large bowl, measure cereal;set aside
2. In 1-quart microwavable bowl, stir together chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter. Microwave uncovered on high 1 minute; stir. Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stirn in vanilla. Pour mixture over cereal, sitrring until evenly coated. Pour into 2-gallon resealable food-storage bag.
3. Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Source: Celeste Francisco