Bacon and Egg Breakfast PizzaVickie Lindstrom
I love pizza. We have homemade pizza from scratch usually once a week. So I thought why limit my craving to just supper time. This makes a great breakfast instead of your typical bacon and eggs. In order to make yourself feel better about eating pizza for breakfast, serve with fresh fruit.
- 4 eggs
- 1 large 12-inch prepared pizza crust(Who has time to make a homemade crust at 7:00a.m.)?
- 1/2 cup diced and fried bacon
- 1 cup chopped vegies(tomatoes, green onion, green pepper, mushrooms or whatever you like).
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Beat eggs with 1/4 cup of milk or water. Pour over crust. Bake 10 minutes or so until eggs are almost set.
3. Remove from oven and top with vegies, bacon and cheese. Continue to bake till eggs are set and cheese has melted. This will take about 10 more minutes.
Source: Vickie Lindstrom