TO DIE FOR PIMENTO CHEESE SPREADmollie harms
creamy and tangy first made 1997, I have had many requests for this YUMMO!
- total time:
- 10 min (.)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup Monterrey jack cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 4 ounces pimientos, chopped
- 1 tsp. Worcester sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash hot sauce (or more!)
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Using a hand held mixer, beat cream cheese until soft.
- Add the remaining ingredients and beat until creamy and combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for about an hour.
you can changed this by adding 1/4 cup chopped stuffed green olives I like this the best
Source: Mollie Harms