Banana Split CakeDebbie
- 2 c. graham crackers crumbs (16 whole crackers)
- 1 c. softened butter, divided
- 1/2 c. chocolate syrup
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 can (1lb,4oz) crushed pineapple, drained
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 1/3 c. finely chopped nuts
- Maraschino cherries, optional
Combine graham cracker crumbs and 1/2 c. butter in bowl. Spread evenly and pat into a lightly buttered 13x9x2 pan. Drizzle chocolate syrup over crumbs.
Combine sugar and 1/2 c. butter in large mixing bowl; beat until smooth. Add eggs; beat until light and fluffy.
Arrange banana slices on chocolate syrup. Top with butter & sugar mixture. Spread pineapple over that.
Cover with Cool Whip and sprinkle with nuts and cherries, if desired. Chill until ready to eat.