Dad and Grandpa would eat this at Westlake Joe’s
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 8 oz ground chuck (or ground beef)
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry in paper towel
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan
- Crusty Italian bread for serving
Heat oil in 12" skillet over medium-high heat.
Add garlic and onion. Cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
Add chuck. Cook, stirring, until browned and all moisture evaporates, about 10 minutes.
Add spinach. Cook until heated through, about 2 minutes.
Add eggs. Cook until eggs are done and mixture is slightly dry, about 4 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve with bread.
Source: Joe’s of Westlake