Jen’s Kick Ass Chocolate Marshmallow FudgeJen
You can’t just eat one...
- prep time:
- 10 minutes
- cook time:
- 5 minutes
- total time:
- 15 minutes
- other time:
- Allow extra time to lick the bowl
- 1 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 2 Tbsp reduced-calorie margarine
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate, chopped, about 1 1/2 cups
- (I recommend buying pre-chopped chunks)
- 14 large marshmallows
Coat an 8 x 8 inch pan with cooking spray.
Stir together sugar, evaporated milk and margarine. Bring to a boil in a sauce pan, reduce heat to medium-low and cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir in chocolate and marshmallows. Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
Pour into pan and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Cut into 36 squares and serve. Leave fudge in refrigerator or freezer for a firmer consistency.