Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pie
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 (8oz) package of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 chocolate pie crust (like Oreo)
Melt 3/4 cup of of the white chocolate chips in the microwave for about 15 seconds, being careful not to burn. Set aside.
Beat the heavy cream, vanilla extract, & 1/2 cup of the confectioners sugar with an electric mixer in a bowl until it becomes thick.
In a separate bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese, the other half cup of confectioners sugar, & the cup of melted white chocolate.Gently fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
Spread the cream into the chocolate pie crust. Then, press the sliced berries into the mixture ALL over it. Find every single available nook & cranny, and shove a berry in it!
Melt the remaining white chocolate in one bowl & melt the milk chocolate in another. Drizzle the melted milk chocolate on first…then the white chocolate
Refrigerate until set.
Source: Chelsey Bogaards
More top-rated recipes: