Grilled Salmon with Avocado SalsaLindsay
Compliments of Beth Popovich
- prep time:
- 15 minutes
- cook time:
- 10 minutes
- total time:
- 25 minutes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 or 4, 4-5 oz salmon filets
- 1 avocado, diced
- 3/4 cup small diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced medium hot pepper (jalapeno)
- 1 lime, 1-2 Tablespoons to taste
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
Mix spices together for rub. Rub over salmon filets.
Mix salsa ingredients together and refrigerate.
Cut Salmon into 4-5 oz filets. Lightly apply olive oil to salmon and rub with spice mix on both sides of salmon. Grill until cooked.
Plate fish, top with avocado salsa. Also served well with grilled corn and black beans.