Chicken and Corn QuesadillasLisa Derickson
- prep time:
- 15 minutes
- cook time:
- 35 minutes
- 2 flour tortillas (10 inch)
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso® Thick ’n Chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (3 oz)
- 1/4 cup Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ Niblets® frozen corn, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions (2 medium)
1 Heat oven to 400°F. Brush one side of each tortilla with butter. Place one tortilla on ungreased large cookie sheet, butter side down.
2 In small bowl, mix sour cream and salsa. Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the sour cream mixture over tortilla on cookie sheet. Top each with chicken, 1 tablespoon of the cheese, the corn and onions. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Place remaining tortilla, butter side up, over filling; press gently.
3 Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until cheese is melted and top is light golden brown. To serve, cut into wedges. Serve with additional salsa if desired.
Source: Lisa Derickson