Oreo Cookies and Cream No-Bake Cheesecake
I love this latest creation to come out of my Wonka factory: Oreo Cookies and Cream No-Bake Cheesecake. Seriously, one of my easiest desserts ever—ten minute prep, throw it in the fridge to set, and enjoy childhood bliss with every Oreo filled cheesecake bite.
- 1 1/2 cup crushed graham cracker
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 7 tablespoon unsalted butter(melted)
- 1. Combine graham cracker crumbs with sugar.
- 2. Add melted butter and blend until combined.
- 3. Press into pan. Set aside.
- 2 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1 pound cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 3/4 cups Oreo Cookies, crushed
More top-rated recipes: