Cheesy Chicken Ranch LasagnaAmber
- cook time:
- 35-40 minutes
- 2 (12 oz) cans evaporated milk
- 1 (1 oz) pkg. dry Ranch dressing mix (not the dip blend)
- 3 Cup cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 (16oz) lasagna noodles, cooked
- (9 noodles)
- 1 1/2 - 2 Cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 - 2 Cups mozzarella cheese, grated
Combine evaporated milk and Ranch dressing (and pepper if desired) in a 3 quart heavy saucepan. Heat over low heat, stirring frequently until dry ingredients are dissolved. Simmer, uncovered, 25 minutes, stirring frequently.
Sauce will thicken slightly.
Cook lasagna noodles until al dente.
Layer half of lasagna noodles, chicken, sauce, and cheese in well-greased 9×13 pan.
Repeat layers again.
Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Let rest 10 minutes before serving.
1/8tsp pepper (optional) *Try penne pasta (maybe like 2 1/2 C worth pasta uncooked) and do it like a casserole.