Peanut Butter PieMarilyn McIntyre
This was awesome !!!! Nice and Light This is doubled for springform pan...did not double crust.
- 1 1/4 cups chocolate cookie crumbs (20 cookies[oreos])
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 250gm package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp butter or margarine, softened
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cup heavy cream, whipped
Combine crust ingredients; press into a springform pan. Bake at 375* for 10 minutes.
Cool. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, butter and vanilla until smooth.
Fold in whipped cream. Gently spoon into crust. Garnish with chocolate or cookie crumbs if desired.
Garnish with grated chocolate, chocolate sauce and or peanuts.