Peanut Butter Chocolate DessertBrytton
- prep time:
- 30 minutes
- total time:
- 3 hours and 30 minutes
- other time:
- 3 hours
- 20 Oreo cookies
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 15-20 peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 (16 oz) carton Cool Whip, divided
- 1 sm instant chocolate pudding mix
Crush 16 Oreo cookies; toss with butter. Press into the bottom of of a ungreased 9 inch square pan.
In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, and 1 cup powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in Cool Whip.Spread over crust.
Sprinkle with peanut butter cups.
In anothermixing bowl, beat milk, pudding, and remaining sugar on low speed for 2 minutes.
Fold in remaining Cool Whip. Spread over peanut butter cups.
Crush last 4 cookies and sprinkle over the top.
Cover and chill for at least 3 hours.