Crock-Pot Ravioli CasseroleMorgan Cargle
- prep time:
- 15 minutes
- cook time:
- 7 hours
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed (can use fresh spinach)
- 16 oz bow tie pasta, cooked
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
Brown ground beef with onion and garlic. Put in crock-pot and add sauce, tomatoes and seasonings.
Cook for 6-7 hours on low. Add the last 4 ingredients during the last 30 minutes of cooking and turn crock-pot to high.
Add the fresh spinach, pasta, Parmesan and 1 cup of the mozzarella and mix it all up really well. Then add the last 1/2 cup of mozzarella to melt on the top.
Source: Becoming Betty