Creamy Spinach DipKayla
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 tbs. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbs. pimento, diced
- 2 tsp. onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 5 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
Combine cream cheese and whipping cream in greased Little Dipper™. Cover and heat until cheese is melted, 30 to 60 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients. Cover and heat for 30 minutes.
Serve with raw vegetables, crackers, or bread pieces.