Slow-cooker Beef StroganoffPam
- prep time:
- 15 minutes
- total time:
- 6 hours, 15 minutes
- 1 lb. (450 g) cubed stewing beef
- 1 onion,chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup 25%-less-sodium beef broth
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 250-g tub) Philadelphia Herb & Garlic Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 225 g (1/4 of 900-g pkg.) fettuccine, uncooked
PLACE meat, onions and mushrooms in slow cooker.
ADD broth; stir. Cover with lid. Cook on LOW 6 to 8 hours (or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours). Meanwhile, cooking pasta as directed on package, omitting salt, about 20 min. before ready to serve meat mixture.
DRAIN pasta. Mix cream cheese spread and flour. Add to meat mixture; stir until cream cheese is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Place pasta in large bowl. Add meat mixture; toss to coat.
WW Points Plus: 13