Pot sticker recipe from an Oriental cooking class in Spokane, Washington when we were stationed at Fairchild.
- 3/4 lb. lean ground beef (90%)
- 2 C. oriental cabbage, finely shredded, leaf side only
- 1/4 C. green onion tops, diced
- 1 small egg beaten (1/2 large egg)
- 2 t. soy sauce
- 2 t. ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 t. salt and dash pepper
- 1/3 t. sesame oil
- 1 t. cornstarch
- 1 T. sherry or red wine
- 2 pkg. gyoza (pot sticker) wrappers
- oil for frying
Dipping Sauce 1/4 C. soy sauce 3 T. water 1 T. aji-mirin sweet wine 1/2 T. ginger, peeled and grated 1 t. rice vinegar hot pepper to taste Combine all and use for dipping. I usually double the dipping sauce recipe.
More top-rated recipes: