This delicious frittata can be served for brunch or dinner!
- 10 ounces peeled red potatoes, cut into half inch to 3/4" cubes
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 clove minced garlic and 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots or onion.
- 1 ounce chopped fresh basil, stems removed
- 10 large eggs or 8 XL eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
This recipe was created by Rick Stultz based on a frittata he had at a restaurant in Chicago. Note: Can substitute 6 egg whites for 4 large eggs
Source: Josie and Rick Stultz
More top-rated recipes: