Hard Rock Cafe® Twisted Mac & CheeseVALERIE
- 2 cups uncooked cavatappi pasta or 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 4 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup diced roasted red pepper
- parmesan breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons seasoned breadcrumbs (Italian style)
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon finely minced parsley
1 Cook pasta following the directions on package. Drain.
2 Combine milk, Velveeta, cheddar cheese, Jack cheese, cayenne pepper, and black pepper in saucepan.
3 Cook over low heat until cheese is melted and sauce is smooth.
4 Add pasta and roasted pepper to the pan, and then toss to coat the pasta.
5 Combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan and parsley in a small bowl.
6 Pour pasta into a serving bowl, and then sprinkle Parmesan breadcrumbs over the top.
Source: Top Secret Recipes