Perkins Potato PancakesVALERIE
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 4 potatoes, shredded (or 2 1/2 cups frozen hash browns, defrosted)
1 Combine all of the ingredients, except for the potatoes, in a large mixing bowl. Beat by hand until smooth. Add the potatoes to the batter and mix by hand until the potatoes are combined. Let the batter rest while you preheat a skillet to about medium heat.
2 Grease the pan with some butter.
3 Ladle 1/4 cup scoops of batter into the pan. Cook as many at a time as will fit comfortably into your pan. Cook each pancake for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes per side until brown.
Source: Top Secret Recipes