- 1 can of french style green beans(drain)
- 1 can of english peas (drain)
- 1 can of white niblet corn (shoe peg) (drain)
- 1 large can of sliced pimento
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 1/2 cups chopped bell pepper
- 3/4 Cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup cooking oil
- 3/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar - Bring these last three ingredients to a boil.
Combine vegetables and pour over oil/vinegar/sugar mixture and chill. This will keep in refrigerator for weeks. Best if made a day or two before serving. English peas with pearl onions may be substituted to avoid the need for adding chopped onions.
Mom got from her friend Katrina in 1995.