- 4 chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- 1/2 sleeve of crackers
- 1/2 c flour
- 1 egg
- dash of milk
- 1/2 package cream cheese
- 4 slices rasher bacon, cooked (can substitute ham or canadian bacon)
- a sprinkling of rosemary, oregano, black pepper, anything in your cabinet)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Put tin foil in a baking dish and spray it with cooking spray.
2. Crush crackers and add some of the herbs. Put a skillet on medium-high and add some butter for frying.
3. Coat the chicken with flour, then dip into egg and milk mixture, then the cracker breading and put in the hot skillet until nicely browned. Will still be very pink inside.
5. Mix cream cheese and herbs.
4. Cut a pocket into the chicken breast length wise. Stuff the bacon and cream cheese mixture into the pocket.
5. Bake 30-45 minutes, depending how how thick the chicken is. Should read 180 F on a meat thermometer.