Kerry’s Tiramisu Cannoli
Sometimes cannoli shells are a little hard to find..but this is SO worth it. Serve with hot coffee or coffee flavored ice cream.
- 12 pre-made cannoli shells
- 6 egg Yolks
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 3/4 tsp instant coffee, crushed to powder
- 1 1/4 cups mascarpone cheese
- 1 3/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 Tbsp Kahlua or Bailey’s (optional)
- chocolate syrup
- mini chocolate chips
If you don't have a pastry bag, you can use a zip-lok bag with one corner cut off. It's a little messy, but it works.
Source: Kerry Hicks
More top-rated recipes: