To warm the tortillas, wrap them in foil and heat in a 350-degree oven for 15 minutes. Top the tacos with shredded lettuce, grated cheese, diced avocado, tomato, and sour cream
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 garlic cloves , minced
- 2 teaspoons minced chipotle chiles in adobo sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts(about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 12 (6-inch) flour tortillas
1. Melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and chipotle and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in orange juice, Worcestershire, and 1/2 cup cilantro and bring to boil. Add chicken and simmer, covered, over medium-low heat until meat registers 160 degrees, 10 to 15 minutes, flipping chicken halfway through cooking. Transfer to plate and tent with foil.
2. SHRED AND SAUCE Increase heat to medium-high and cook until liquid is reduced to 1/4 cup, about 5 minutes. Off heat, whisk in mustard. Using 2 forks, shred chicken into bite-sized pieces and return to skillet. Add remaining cilantro to skillet and toss until well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with tortillas.
Source: Cooks Country