Magnolia Bakery Banana PuddingMiranda Canady
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups ice cold water
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1 box Nabisco Nilla Wafers
- 4 cups sliced ripe bananas
1. In a small bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together the sweetened condensed milk and water until well combined.
2. Add the pudding mix and beat well.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours, or overnight.
4. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
5. Gently fold the pudding mixture into the whipped cream until well blended.
To assemble: Choose a large, wide, glass bowl (4-5 qt.) Arrange by layering - wafers, bananas, pudding. Repeat twice. Garnish with additional wafers/wafer crumbs on top. Chill for 4-8 hours before serving.
Recipe from the Magnolia Bakery Cookbook.
Source: Miranda Canady