Crock Pot Carrot Soup With Honey and Nutmeg
You know I haaaatttteeee cooked carrots, but this is delicious!
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 medium yellow onions, chopped
- 2 large russet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 3 lbs carrots or 15 medium carrots, scrubbed, tops cut off, and chopped
- 1 -2 small garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 4 -6 cups water or 4 -6 cups chicken broth, as needed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2-1 teaspoon nutmeg, freshly grated
- sea salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Source: Ok, maybe these carrots are acceptable...
More top-rated recipes: