Broccolini and Feta GaletteCarrie
Helpful Hint Swap It: Use broccoli florets instead of Broccolini. Goat cheese can replace the feta.
- prep time:
- 10 min
- total time:
- 1 hr 15 min
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 bunches Broccolini (1 pound total)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta (3 ounces)
- 1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
In a medium bowl, combine flour, oil, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/3 cup cold water. With a fork, stir to combine. Knead dough 1 minute. Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 30 minutes.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees, with rack in lower third. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook Broccolini until bright green, 1 minute. With tongs, transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate.
Roll out dough to a 14-inch round; transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle dough with Parmesan and top with Broccolini, leaving a 2 1/2-inch border. Top with feta and red-pepper flakes; season with salt and pepper. Fold dough border over filling and brush with egg. Bake until crust is golden brown, 35 to 40 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.